- This event has passed.
19th PM4Real: Project Business Healing Day with Oliver F. Lehmann
7. June ob 8:30 am - 3:30 pm
19th PM4Real will be organized this time as an all-day workshop conducted in English.
The focus of the workshop will be a discussion about external project management – Customer Projects. We will discuss real situations and problems, identify the reasons for their occurrence and search for the best solutions. When a customer project becomes troubled or reaches a dead end, a too-often reaction is to resolve the problems in court. Because no one wants this path, we will look for answers to the question: How to »heal« or improve broken relationships on customer projects?
- Project managers
- PMO leaders
- Anyone who is responsible for project procurement
About the lecturer
Oliver Lehmann, M.Sc., PMP, Project management trainer, analyst, speaker, and writer
- Author of two books: Project Business Management, Situational Project Management
- As an external trainer was and still is involved with companies such as: Airbus Group, Bosch, Microsoft, Fujitsu, Oracle, SAP, Lufthansa Consulting, Allianz Group in drugimi
- Between 2013 and 2018 was president of PMI Southern Germany Chapter, where he is still active as board member
- Since 2014 is an external lecturer for Graduate School at Technische Universität München, where he is responsible for CAPM and PMP certification preparation for Ph.D. candidates at the Center of Doctoral Studies in Informatics and its Applications (CeDoSIA)
More about the lecturer: https://www.linkedin.com/in/oliverlehmann/
- First part from 8:30 until 11:30
- Lunch break from 11:30 until 12:30
- Second part from 12:30 until 15:30
- Dinner with Oliver Lehmann for those who wish to discuss with him the workshop topics in more detail. Cost of dinner is not included in the workshop fee. Location and exact time will be communicated prior to the workshop.
General info about PM4Real meetings
One of the key PMI missions is exchange of experiences and mentoring, therefore the Slovenian PMI Chapter decided to organize regular monthly meetings for its members and also non-members. The purpose of these meetings is to seek practical solutions for real challenges of everyday project management through discussions. Preferably in a relaxed manner. Meetings are scheduled on a regular basis, usually every third Thursday of the month. The moderator is Igor Mrzlikar. Kindly invited!
Cost of the workshop is 200€. PMI® Slovenia Chapter members and PMI® ECC members pay a reduced fee of 40€.
Please transfer the fee to account no. 6100 0001 4386 902 at the bank Delavska hranilnica d.d., no later than 3 days before the meeting. After the workshop, we will send you an invoice by post.
For better organization we ask you to register at the email address email@example.com.
Additional information available at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 041 391 159 (Igor Mrzlikar).
4 Business & Strategic