- This event has passed.
Invitation to submit your candidacy for the 2020 elections
23. January ob 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Mandate period 2020 – 2021
PMI® Slovenia Chapter is inviting all members to submit their candidacy for elections to the Executive Board and Supervisory board of PMI® Slovenia Chapter.
We encourage participation from all current members who wish to contribute to the development of our Chapter. We have been very active in promoting project culture and project management in Slovenia and as a result our membership is growing and we consistently receive positive feedback. Many local companies are supporting us by sponsoring our events.
As a member of the Executive Board you will have the opportunity to participate in international events organized by PMI® and cooperate with colleagues from Chapters from neighboring countries and from all over the world. According to the statute of PMI® Slovenia Chapter and PMI® recommendations we currently have the following positions open for election: president, treasury, secretary, director for membership relations and director of education:
- Chapter president – The president is responsible for overall management of the Chapter and executive board activities in line with PMI policies. Estimated monthly effort: 20 – 30 hours
- Treasury – The treasury is responsible for maintaining financial records and supervising the finances of the Chapter. Estimated monthly effort: 5 – 10 hours
- Secretary – The secretary is responsible for administrative tasks, documentation, annual reports and general support to the Executive Board. Estimated monthly effort: 5 – 10 hours
- Director for membership relations – Responsible for membership liaison, such as inviting new members, keeping existing members and any other activities that provide value to members. Estimated monthly effort: 15 – 20 hours
- Director of education – Responsible for strategic development and implementation of long-term relationships with universities and institutions of higher education. Estimated monthly effort: 15 – 20 ur
As a member of the Supervisory Board you will supervise performance of the Executive Board. The Supervisory Board is made up of 3 members, out of which one member is the president of the Supervisory Board. The elected term is 2 years. More information about the responsibilities of the Supervisory Board is the Chapter statute.
To submit your candidacy pleas fill out the following form.