- This event has passed.
PMO VALUE RING CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER
FIRST TIME IN SLOVENIA!
Training and certification – PMO VALUE RING CERTIFIED PRACTITIONER (PMO_CP®)
The training and certification will be conducted ON-LINE.
- This is an asynchronous prior, which means that there will be lessons and other necessary content available on the platform. This will allow you to adjust your training to your own pace.
- Education and exam will be conducted exclusively in English – English is a prerequisite for participation.
- Training participants need their own laptop, tablet or smartphone, an online artist test site.
- Participants, who fail the PMO-CP® on the online test, can take the retake (proctored online exam) and pay an additional 150$. Payment is made directly by PMO Global Alliance via PayPal. The participant had 90 days to re-evaluate the knowledge (the time of completion of the online testing was required).
- The PMP® or PMP-ACP® holders certify to participate in the acquisition of 7 PDUs.
- All the necessary reliability in the following information is provided after all the applications collected.
About the speaker
Americo Pinto, Chair of PMO Global Alliance, researcher, author, international speaker.
- A respected authority in the area of PMI in the United States with more than 20 years of experience as a consultant, executive, researcher, international speaker and author.
- Chair of PMO Global Alliance, the largest organization of PMO practitioners from across the world. More than 10.000 members of PMI Global Alliance collaborate on international projects.
- The PMO VALUE RING methodology is the result of one of these projects and is grounded on 6 years of research and the contribution of more than 120 experienced PMO leaders from many countries under the leadership of Americo Pinto. The methodology introduces a new approach in establishing PMOs, with the main focus on efficiency and value proposition of the PMO within organizations and among stakeholders.
- President of PMO Global Awards – the largest PMO award ceremony in the world, with participation of the best PMOs from 64 countries. Selecting the best PMO in the world is a collaborative effort among 200 experienced experts under the leadership of Americo Pinto and his team.
- Professor with several universities in the United States and Europe, columnist of the PM World Magazine and PhD candidate at the Rennes School of Business in France.
- In 2011 he received an award from PMI® for his contribution to research in the area of project management practices.
First part – PMO Value Ring lessons:
- 1. PMO VALUE RING® methodology overview
- 2. The Stakeholder-driven PMO
- 3. How to collect PMO stakeholders’ expectations
- 4. How to define and balance the PMO mix of functions
- 5. How to establish PMO processes
- 6. How to define PMO performance indicators
- 7. How to assess PMO competencies, define headcount and assign resources
- 8. How to assess the PMO maturity and plan its evolution
- 9. How to calculate PMO ROI (Return on Investment)
- 10. How to define a value-oriented PMO dashboard
- 11. Content review for the PMO-CP® online exam
Duration: 7 hours
Second part – PMO-CP® Exam
PMO-CP® online exam (first attempt), proctored on-site by the trainer
Duration: 1 hour
How to register
For PMI Slovenia members the course price is 331.20 EUR.