PM4Real: Fast Track Your PMO
After the summer break, you are invited to the September PM4Real, which will take place on September 29, 2022, at 5 p.m. This year's PM4Real is organized together with PMO Global Institute Inc which is the global body for PMO Certifications. The topic will be Fast Track Your PMO , the PMO Global Institute Inc.'s signature event. The event will take place hybridly, live at Endava and via Zoom. By participating in the event, you will gain 2 PDU points.
- Learn How PMO Setup Works
- Learn Tools & Techniques to apply CB-PMO Framework
- Increase your visibility and become recognized within your organization and peer circle
- Make use of the best practices in PMO and increase the success rate of your Projects
- Earn Two PDU’s/Contact Hours
Session Benefits for the Audience:
- CB-PMO Framework® to All participants Free
- Get Access to the Largest PMO Community
- Full Year PMO Global Institute Memberships – $89 Each who will get PMO Guidebook®
- 10% Discount on PMO GI PMO Certification Program
- 17.00 Welcome Address and Introduction - Marko Golob, VP of PMI Slovenia Chapter
- 17.10 About PMO GI - Nadin Krukouskaya, Lead, Events & Accreditation, PMO Global Institute Inc
- 17.15 Challenges of PMO in Slovenia - Sonja Kralj, PMP
- 17.35 Speech by PMO GI CEO - Abdulla AL Mamun, CEO of PMO Global Institute Inc.
- 17.40 Fast Track Your PMO - Gregior Androjna, PMO Consultant, Coach and Instructor, CB-PMO®, Prosci® CCP
- 18.05 Career in PMO - Corrine O'Brien, VP of Global Partnerships, PMO Global Institute Inc.
- 18.20 Quiz & Contest and Q&A- Nadin Krukouskaya Lead, Events & Accreditation, PMO Global Institute Inc.
- 18.50 Vote of thanks - Marko Golob, VP of PMI Slovenia Chapter
The event is free, non-members are also welcome. The presentation will be held in English.
Sonja Kralj is experienced Chief Information Technology Officer with a demonstrated history of working in the mining & metals industry. Skilled in Business Process, Enterprise Software, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Sales Management, and Change Management. Strong information technology professional with a Bachelor's degree focused in Economics/Banking and Finances from Univerza v Ljubljani.
Gregor Androjna helps organizations and individuals to systematically achieve needed value in projects, portfolios and organization's strategy. He provides consulting, coaching and training services for organizations seeking to establish or improve Project Management Office. He puts in front business needs by using the unique hands-on PMO implementation methodology called Impact Engine PMO from PMO Strategies or/and CB-PMO framework from PMO Global Institute. He also have 20 years of wide experiences related to Project Management, gained in energy production investments and mechanical system and production line installations.
Corrine O'Brien is an expert communicator who has benefitted from engaging in multiple work experiences across industry verticals, including; finance, education and hospitality. She has a deep understanding of the diversity of project management, gaining cross-cultural expertise from operating in 6 countries across 3 continents over the past 16 years. She understands how hard it can be to drive constructive and lasting change in organizations. By sharing the knowledge of PMO Global Institute’s CB-PMO Framework and Guidebook, Corrine strives to change the fabric of PMOs across continents, by ensuring PMOs are not simply performing, but succeeding, thriving and speaking the same global language.
Join PMI Slovenia for research, questions, discussion and networking!