Company name: Better
Position: Project Manager
Type of employment: Full-time
Better is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join them!
Better is at the heart of reshaping healthcare across the world. Their digital health platform and applications are simplifying work for health and care teams and bringing data together for life. Their software already supports over 30 million patients and more than 1000 healthcare institutions in UK, Germany, Russia, New Zealand, Finland, Slovenia and others.
As our new Project Manager, your job will be to prepare, plan, organize and manage the projects with special attention to internal rules and standards of good practice.
Your daily ToDo list:
- Ensuring proper implementation of projects and reporting in accordance with prescribed methodologies;
- Coordination and communication within the company and with the clients;
- Participation in the improvement of internal processes, methodologies, tools and techniques for successful project management and administration;
- Mentoring, education and transfer of knowledge about project management to other employees in the company;
- Timely planning of applications to tenders and coordination with stakeholders both in terms of content and human resources planning;
- Participation in project office activities.
Qualifications & experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in natural sciences, technical sciences, social sciences or other relevant fields (economics);
- At least 5 years of work experience in managing complex IT projects;
- Excellent knowledge of standards in the field of project management;
- Knowledge of different project management methodologies (traditional, hybrid, agile);
- Project management certificates (PMP, Prince2) are desirable;
- Proficiency with computer programs, such as MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MS Project, Jira, and Confluence;
- Readiness and ability to learn quickly, independence, self-initiative and ability to work in a team;
- Ability to work with different stakeholders;
- Proficiency in English language (work in an international environment);
- Good organizational, communication and negotiation skills;
Why you should apply:
You will be joining a team of highly skilled and passionate people who are happy to share their knowledge with you and help you grow. You will be working on interesting and challenging problems in the healthcare sector and contributing to solving real world problems.
Here are some of the perks of working at Better:
- Full-time employment with extra benefits
- A family friendly environment, supportive of your free time and life after work
- Investment in your continued personal and professional development (coaching, language courses, conferences and trainings)
- A great location in Ljubljana
- A strong employee wellbeing policy
Sound good? Send your CV and they’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
See other vacancies on the Vacancies page.