The 6th edition of Light Up 360 will be happening on September 18th, 2020 at 14 p.m., this year for the first time online!
Get involved and learn something new from your colleagues from PMI Chapters Austria, Croatia, Northern Italy, and Slovenia. We promise you 3 hours of interesting PM topics, an exchange of ideas, discussions, and inspiration on how to create your online presentation more memorable.
Special guest Martina Merslavič from Own the Room will, in her hands-on workshop “WINNING THE ATTENTION OF YOUR AUDIENCE”, share her favorite tips and tricks on how to win and retain the attention of your audience over and over again.
Want to join us as a speaker? Send us your presentation idea at email@example.com, and grab the opportunity to test your online presentation skills, earn 2 additional PDUs, and potentially even win an award. Applications close on September 6th, 2020.
WHY ATTEND THIS FREE PMI-EXCLUSIVE EVENT?
- A chance to improve your online presentations and your presentation skills
- An opportunity to expand and share practical knowledge, experience, and best practices with project management professionals from Northern Italy, Croatia, Austria, and Slovenia
- Gain up to 5 PDU points (3 for attending, and additional 2 for speakers)
WHY IS LIGHT UP 360 A CHALLENGE?
- All presentations must be conducted in English and are limited to 360 seconds
- The subject should be interesting and related to project management
- Promotion of individuals, products, services, or companies is not allowed
- The audience will assess all the presentations, and the best 3 will receive an award (1st prize: FREE TICKET for Together in Excellence 2021 Conference Day & 1 Workshop; 2nd & 3rd prize: FREE TICKET for Together in Excellence 2021 Conference Day)
Send presentations by latest September 6th, 2020 to LIGHTUP360@PMI-SLO.ORG
14:00 – Start of the event
Martina Merslavič – Winning the Attention of Your Audience
First part of PM presentations with Q&A
15:30 – Break
Second part of PM presentation with Q&A
17:00 – Finish